What are your patterns or habits for sustaining your relationship with God? Who are your friends and closest relationships, and how are they sustaining you in your spiritual walk? How are you growing or developing spiritually in your work or ministry? How do you discern the presence of God in your life?
What do you expect in spiritual direction?
Together with your spiritual director, you will explore God’s presence, voice, and activity in your life. Through prayer, conversation, listening, and asking questions, your spiritual director can help you respond to God and take steps to further your relationship with him.
How do you prepare for spiritual direction?
Do whatever you have found to be helpful in the past as preparation for prayer. You might take a few slow, deep breaths, or look out the window, or do a little journaling, or read scripture. Then, invite God to show you what it might be helpful for you to talk about in a spiritual direction session.
What makes a good spiritual director?
—Spiritual experience and maturity—someone who is faithful in living their faith, is proficient at prayer, and growing in their own spiritual life. Ideally, a spiritual director has significant experience in the spiritual life and also training in spiritual direction. —Accompanies rather than leads.
What are some spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
- How does one obtain true peace?
What questions does a spiritual director ask?
Spiritual Direction Questions
- Who is the first person who created a memory of God for you?
- What is your earliest experience of God?
- Who is your spiritual hero-role model?
- What is a story from your life that represents the essence of who you are?
- What is a story that represents your current need?
- When you think of God, what picture comes to mind?
What is a spiritual companion?
A spiritual companion is someone who listens to you and is with you as you face the challenges of your illness. This person can help you to identify resources you already have within you that will help you.
What are some good Bible questions?
Using Bible trivia is an excellent way to do so.
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born? …
- How many apostles did Jesus have? …
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus? …
- How did Jesus die? …
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born? …
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
9 апр. 2019 г.
What are some deep questions?
Deep Questions to Ask a Guy
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are you most thankful for?
- Which parent are you closer to and why?
- What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
- What’s on your bucket list this year?
- How would you describe your best friend?
3 июн. 2020 г.
What is the biggest question of life?
The 42 Biggest Questions About Life, the Universe, and Everything
- What Are the Ultimate Limits of Chemistry, Applied Physics, and Technology? …
- What is Life? …
- How Did Life on Earth Begin? …
- How Abundant is Life in the Universe? …
- How Does Life Solve Problems of Seemingly Impossible Complexity? …
- Can We Understand and Cure the Diseases That Afflict Life? …
- What is Consciousness?