The three main stats within the Stick RPG series are Strength, Intelligence, and Charm. Karma can be considered an additional stat; however it is not enhanced through training, and is only affected by your actions throughout the series. You can randomly get strength, intelligence and charm from doing other quests.
How do you get your karma down in Stick RPG?
How to Decrease
- Doing “bad” deeds.
- Random events while working a job.
- Buying an ID card from the illegal seller. (-25 Karma)
- Giving the Trophemons to the Eccentric Billionaire. …
- Eating Devil Food Cake (-50 Karma) (Director’s Cut only)
How do you cheat on Stick RPG?
Cheat mode: Enter HEYZEUS!!!! as a user name to get 555 Stats and 10,000 to start the game.
How do you get a lot of money in Stick RPG?
Follow the Stick RPG stock market and look for a stock that drops all the way down to one dollar. Invest all your money in that stock. Wait and see how high your stock can climb. With luck, your stock can earn your character millions of dollars.
How do you become a dictator in Stick RPG?
- Must have at least 800 in each of the three core stats.
- Must have purchased Castle for Living Quarters.
- you will get a message in message’s asking you to run a campaign.
- Must have at least $200,000 or more in hand.
- Must be the CEO of New Lines Inc.
- Must have -1 Karma or lower.
How do you get charm in Stick RPG?
Walk to the bar — identified by the building with the orange stick-man laying against it — and drink a beer. This will increase your charm by one point. You can also smoke a cigarette to increase your charm one point, however this will lower your health as well.
How do you get the Trophemon in Stick RPG 2?
How to Obtain
- Give the Ladder to the old lady who wants her cat, beside the Mobster Tower, standing in front of a tree in order to to receive a Trophemon.
- The player’s Charm stat will increase when both items are given.
How smart do you have to be to get the car in Stick RPG?
A yellow car will always be present next to your apartment in Stick RPG. Once the player has +350 Intelligence points, they can hotwire the car and press “C” to drive it.
What does the cell phone do in Stick RPG?
Your cell phone will be used automatically to help you sell the commodities.
What can you do in Stick RPG?
Stick RPG is a fun, fiction RPG game where you can survive by drug dealing, bar fights, or bank robberies. When you start the game you are given three choices you can choose from. Those three choices include how long you want your game to last.
Can you rob the bank in stick rpg 2?
In Stick RPG 2, the player cannot access the back area or rob the bank. He is guarding the door at all times and his dialogue references that the player can’t rob the bank, unlike the first game Stick RPG.
How do you rob the bank in Stick RPG?
First, you must have a gun loaded with ammo. Next you must raise your charm as high as you can. The higher your charm, the more likely you will pull it off. Go into the bank or convenience store and click the button that says “Rob the place”.
How do you buy stock in Stick RPG?
- How do you upgrade your house in stick RPG 2? Go to the bank and click on the ATM after you enter the bank. …
- Where are the stocks? You have to purchase the bigger apartment, then the computer at the furniture store, and then go home and go into use computer, then buy/sell stocks.
What are commodities in Stick RPG?
Commodities are items in Stick RPG: Complete that are sellable via the buses. The two commodities are Beer and Cocaine. Beer costs $30 per bottle and can be bought at the Sticky’s Bar.
How do you upgrade your house in Stick RPG?
You can upgrade your apartment at the bank, by buying the Bigger Apartment for $25,000.
How do you progress in Stick RPG?
- 1.Get 20 intelligence before you start the game.
- 2.Right off the bat go to the bank and get a $1000 loan.
- 3.Save and go to the Casino and bet all your money on blackjack(you should have 1100 on hand)
- 3a.If you win, save and repeat step 3.
- 3b.If you lose refresh your browser and when the game loads again click on continue.