Each fish ascends into a dragon once you reach its maximum pond size. This nets you one Pearl and one Dragon Point, both having their own uses. Pearls are used to increase koi and egg slots, as well as purchase boosts and random fish in patterns you have unlocked.
Where is the symbol in zen koi?
Once you have gems swirling around your Koi, tap on ‘?’ and Expand pond’ notification on the lower left of the pond. Your Koi will automatically be guided to the symbol to deposit the gems.
How do you get rare fish in zen koi 2?
How To Obtain Rare Koi In Zen Koi
- Even if you just pick up Zen Koi for a relaxing swim among beautiful fish, you’ll inadvertently find yourself yearning for rare koi patterns. …
- Spend pearls on slots, not new koi. …
- Keep an empty koi slot. …
- Always breed, always hatch eggs. …
- Max your koi’s levels one at a time. …
- Level speed and agility over rarity.
How do you breed fish in zen koi?
You will need to direct your koi to stay as close as possible to the mate. Te easiest way is to place your finger on the head of the mate, and slide it accordingly in order to follow it. As you keep up, a large circle will start to form around the two fish.
How do you ascend koi in zen koi 2?
To ascend a koi into the dragon the player needs to feed their fish, craft gems and expand the pond. The type and quantity of gems and prey required to progress with each expansion are shown on the Gems screen. The gems can be crafted there after the player’s koi eats enough prey.
How do you get more pearls in zen koi?
There are several ways to earn Pearls:
- Ascending Koi into Dragons.
- Completing Koi and Dragon collections.
- Achieving awards.
- Claiming daily rewards.
- Completing daily quests.
- Finding them while swimming your koi as random pond drops in flowers.
- Watching video ads.
How do you eat the puffer fish in zen koi?
1. Puffer fish. The trick is to swim behind them, and sneak up where they can’t see you coming. If you approach at any angle that’s not exactly behind them, they will spot you and inflate.
How do you breed fish in zen koi 2?
Getting a mate
Half-level mark When the player is swimming an adult koi, at every half level a koi mate will spawn in the pond, offering the player a chance to breed to get one egg. Collector’s koi will always get a mate with their own pattern.
What does rarity do in zen koi?
Rarity affects the outcome of your offspring. You can tap on the ‘? ‘ Symbol next to ‘Rarity’ title in the koi detail screen for the explanation of rarity in the game – ‘Higher rarity increases the chance that rare colors will be passed on to your offspring.
How do you complete patterns in zen koi 2?
The new patterns are unlocked through breeding: after the player collects 5 or more Koi of a given pattern a mate of a next pattern will come to the pond to breed. The player needs to hatch at least one Koi of a new pattern to unlock it.